Tickets on sale now
[SOLD OUT] – a waiting list has been created – raffle tickets are still available.
Major Raffle & Trivia Night
We are grateful for everyone’s support in hosting another successful Trivia & Auction Night in 2022.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW – 7 October 2022 – tickets are expected to sell out again quickly. Information will continue to be posted on this website as well as in our quarterly association newsletters. To receive these, please subscribe.
- Friday 7 October 2022 – Doors Open at 6:00pm for a 7:00pm start
- “The Meadowbrook Room” at the Meadowbrook Golf Club – get directions
- Tables of 10 – $300. Individual tickets – $30 each
- The cost of entry ($30 pp) is tax deductible – receipts provided on the night
- Other information at bottom of page.
Win $1000 worth of fuel
Want to save a bit on refuelling for a while? Or perhaps a quick getaway to Cabarita Beach?
- 1st Prize – Fuel Voucher $1000
- 2nd Prize – Accommodation and Dining Package $1000 (low season value)
- 3rd Prize – Camping Equipment $400 – 4 person tent, gazebo, 14 litre cooler with speakers and hammock
This raffle will be drawn at this year’s Trivia & Auction night (7 October 2022).
Click this link or scan the QR Code to purchase tickets – only $10 each.
You can help! Please download a RAFFLE flier to help spread the message to friends, family and work colleagues. You could email it, upload to your socials or even print a few out to share. We hope to sell all tickets this year. Click on a button to download.
2022 Sponsors’ Wall
CATERING: A complimentary fruit platter is provided per table. Food/meals can be ordered at the bar. (See Campaign for Samuel 2022 Trivia page for more details.) Guests are welcome to bring their own plates of nibbles.
COVID-19: Please adhere to any public health directives relevant to Covid-19. Guests who are making the bookings should monitor their nominated email account for any updates and pass on to their fellow guests.
Photographs/videos may be taken at this event by Campaign for Samuel Inc./Meadowbrook Golf Club for the purposes of promoting the respective association/club on social media and print platforms.
The Meadowbrook Function Room is a licenced venue. Campaign for Samuel Inc. encourages responsible consumption of alcohol.