Purchase Tickets – trivia night & raffle
Tickets on sale now at Trybooking: “Campaign for Samuel Trivia & Auction Night”. Mystery earlybird draw for
all seats/entry purchased by 1 September. (See notes below before booking.)
The Trivia & Auction Night is on again – Friday 11 October 2019. Last year’s event was an extremely popular sell-out and tickets are expected to sell out quickly. A major raffle will also be drawn on the night.
Major Raffle (tickets available here):
First prize: Two tickets to Elton John, Thursday 19 December 8.00pm, Brisbane Entertainment Centre (Diamond seating – lower circle); Accommodation for two (19 December 2019 only) at Brisbane International, Virginia includes buffet breakfast; Travel voucher to the value of $500.
Second prize: Travel voucher to the value of $300.
Third prize: Travel voucher to the value of $200.
This year, our focus continues to be on developing a wheelchair accessible outdoor area at the back of Samuel’s house so he can broaden his hobbies and pursuits. This could include a terrarium for frogs, small turtles, lizards and the like. It will also add to the limited space he has just to move around the house or to just have some time by himself. We are grateful for the support we have had for the modification to the inside of the house. Please check out our new galleries.
- Choose your own table but get in quickly. Tables of 10 – $250. Individual tickets – $25 each.
- You will need to enter a first & last name for all tickets – the purchaser can assign their name to all tickets then distribute them to their guests later.
- Springwood Road State School Hall
- Food and drinks available – we look forward to your support by pre-ordering from the on-line menu. Menu includes: subway, pizza (incl GF), cake (incl GF), pavlova, soft drinks, water, tea, barista coffee. (Limited subway and pizza available on the night).
- Savoury platters and seasonal fruit platters will also be available for pre-order with ticket purchases. (Limited platters available on the night).
- Please check tickets for more details when ordering.
- The cost of entry ($25 pp) is tax deductible – receipts provided through Trybooking when seats are purchased.
- Alcohol is not permitted and a non-smoking policy exists in and around this venue.
Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship packages will again be available and donor packages offer varying advertising benefits.
- Register sponsorship online, or
- Download sponsorship information here, or
- Email to email@example.com for more details.
- Download the advertising flyer here.
2019 SPONSORS’ WALL
Click on our sponsors’ logos to visit their webpages or to send an email.
Munro & Hodder Family