The 2021 Campaign for Samuel Inc. Trivia and Auction Night is on again! Thanks to all of our supporters for making our previous trivia nights successful. In the light of the financial impact Covid-19 was having on the local community, it was decided to not hold the event in 2020 – but, IT’S BACK!
Tickets on sale NOW through Trybooking for both the trivia night entry and for the raffle so mark the date:
- Friday 8 October 2021 – 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start
- “The Meadowbrook Room” at the Meadowbrook Golf Club – get directions
- Tables of 10 – $300. Individual tickets – $30 each
- The cost of entry ($30 pp) is tax deductible – receipts provided on the night
- Please scroll down for more important information about catering, Covid-19 and the Major Raffle.
Click here or on the image to download and share a copy of the flier:
- 1st Prize – Fuel Voucher $1000
- 2nd Prize – Accommodation and Dining Package $850 (minimum low season value)
- 3rd Prize – Woolworths Voucher $150
On line raffle tickets available for purchase here. Only $10 each.
This raffle will be drawn at this year’s Trivia & Auction night (8 October 2021).
2021 Sponsors’ Wall
Gold and Silver sponsorship packages are available with donor packages offering varying advertising benefits.
- Download sponsorship information here, or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
IMPORTANT TRIVIA NIGHT EVENT NOTES:
The following are the Ts & Cs for the event on the Trybooking website – but are a little tricky to find. Some very important information to be aware of…
CATERING: A complimentary fruit platter is provided per table. Food can be ordered at the ‘Food Truck’ prior to the event for collection at intermission. (Food Truck menu – correct as at 28 August 2021). Coffee and cake will be available for purchase during the function and patrons are welcome to bring their own plates of nibbles.
COVID-19: It is possible that late changes may need to be made because of Covid-19. This may involve cancelling the event altogether. If this eventuates, entry costs can be refunded to the purchaser by a deadline to be specified however the organising committee will be asking attendees to consider making the cost of entry a straight tax deductible donation to The Samuel Thorne Fund. Details will be conveyed through the purchaser’s email provided at time of ticket purchase. The organising committee will be investigating the possibility of an on-line trivia quiz and an online auction.