Purchase Tickets – trivia night & raffle
The Trivia & Auction Night is on again – Friday 12 October 2018. Last year’s event was an extremely popular sell-out and tickets are expected to sell out quickly. A major raffle for travel vouchers – 1st prize $1500 voucher; 2nd prize $300 voucher – will also be drawn on the night. Tickets available through Raffle Tix.
This year, our focus is on developing a wheelchair accessible outdoor area at the back of Samuel’s house so he can broaden his hobbies and pursuits. This could include a terrarium for frogs, small turtles, lizards and the like. It will also add to the limited space he has just to move around the house or to just have some time by himself. We are grateful for the support we have had for the modification to the inside of the house. Please check out our new galleries.
- Tables of 10 – $250. (A limited number of individual tickets are available and may be allocated to fill tables)
- Springwood Road State School Hall
- Food and drinks available (no alcohol is permitted and a non-smoking policy exists in and around this venue.) Menu includes: subway, pizza (incl GF), cake (incl GF), pavlova, soft drinks, water, tea, barista coffee.
- Various savoury platters will be available for pre-order with ticket purchases.
- Please check tickets for more details when ordering.
Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship packages will again be available and donor packages offer varying advertising benefits.
- Register sponsorship online, or
- Download sponsorship information here, or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2018 SPONSORS’ WALL
Click on our sponsors’ logos to visit their webpages or to send an email.